Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free. Add the filling ingredients and process until smooth. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and smooth over with a spatula or spoon. Beat eggs and sugar together in a stand mixer (or food processor).
You want a slightly wet dough to form. Press the crust into parchment lined cake pan ( creating a thin even layer. How to make Gluten-free Pumpkin Pie Bars. You can have Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free flour.
- It's of Doesn't have xanthan gum in it.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cream of tarter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1 can of (30ozs) canned pumpkin pie filling.
- It's 1 stick (8 tbsps) of salted butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Optional (2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice).
Whatever you do, don't skip this step! Without the parchment paper, removing the pumpkin pie bars from the pan will be a long and painful process. In a small bowl or large measuring cup, combine the pumpkin, milk and vanilla extract, then whisk together until smooth. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the eggs, white sugar and brown sugar.
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free step by step
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Spray glass pans with olive oil.
- Bake at 350°.
- If spread thinly check at 20min..
- Toothpick should come out clean when they're done. But don't overbake.
With the mixer running on low, slowly drizzle in the oil. Press remaining crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of greased pan. While it bakes, make the filling: in a blender, combine all of the ingredients for the filling and blend until fully combined. Remove partially baked crust from the oven. Add pumpkin pie filling ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.